Alumni members are invited to contribute to the organization as they see fit at the chapter, state, and national levels of the organization. A Colorado TSA Alumni Association membership is one of the best opportunities available to give back to the organization that helped prepare students for their own professional careers.
What is included in Alumni Association membership?
The following opportunities are available to Alumni Association Members:
- Sponsor competitive and leadership events and scholarships
- Attend and participate in TSA events and activities, including the fall and state conferences
- Participate as keynote speakers, workshop presenters for fall leadership and state conferences
- Judge competitive events at state conferences and local district competitions
- Provide job shadowing and internship opportunities to current TSA members
- Coach students on competitive events and prepare students to run for chapter, state, or national office
- Volunteer in other capacities
How to Join
- It’s completely FREE to join the COTSA Alumni Association!
- Become a member by complete and submit the online alumni membership form: https://goo.gl/forms/yLLHAekSQfmaIWVh1
What you will receive
- Information on upcoming opportunities to participate or contribute to the organization
- Complimentary registration for the state conference
- Receive regular updates from Colorado TSA
- Invitations to alumni-only networking events
- The opportunity to make a difference