Registration is now open for the annual Colorado TSA Fall Leadership Conference, entitled “Leadership Rocks!” Students will learn, in an interactive, exciting and inspiring way how they can be leaders — regardless of age or experience. They will learn about the Five Pillars of Leadership:
- Model the Way: Students learn to build credibility among their peers.
- Inspiring a Shared Vision: Students learn how to develop a clear image of possibility and what their chapter could become.
- Challenging the Process: Students learn how to challenge the process and accept challenges before them.
- Enabling Others to Act: Students learn how leadership is a team effort.
- Encourage the Heart: Students learn how encouraging others is a hallmark of leadership.
L.E.A.P. Into Leadership
This year, TSA unveiled the new LEAP leadership development program! Students and advisors will learn how this program will affect their chapters, both in leadership development and as it relates to competitive events!
The cost to attend is $65 per person (students, advisors and guests), and includes training, lunch, tours of Coors Field and a ticket to the Rockies game vs. the San Diego Padres. Extra tickets for the GAME ONLY, they are available for $16. Parking for the game only is NOT included. Parking passes are available for $17 for lot A, and $15 for Lot B and can be purchased during registration. For information on bus parking, please contact Tony Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please visit: https://www.registermychapter.com/tsa/co-flc/Main.asp. Registration for the conference must be received by September 2. Payment can be made by credit card online during the registration process or by check. Checks should be made payable and sent to: Colorado TSA, 9101 E. Lowry Blvd, Denver, CO 80230.
Dress for the conferences is casual attire. Students will be active and should wear appropriate casual clothing. Jeans, t-shirts and athletic shoes are acceptable.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Tony Raymond at email@example.com or (720) 858-2794.