Come join Colorado TSA on December 11, 2015 at Pepsi Center for the 2015 Fall Leadership Conference, “Nuggets of Leadership”! Students will learn, in an interactive, exciting and inspiring way how they can be leaders ‐‐ regardless of age or experience. They will learn about:
- Model the Way: Students learn to build credibility among their peers.
- Inspiring a Shared Vision: Students learn how to develop a clear image of possibility and what their organization could become.
- Challenging the Process: Students learn how to challenge the process and accept challenges before them.
- Enabling Others to Act: Students learn how leadership is a team effort.
- Encourage the Heart: Students learn how encouraging others is a hallmark of leadership.
The cost of the “Nuggets of Leadership” conference is $70 per person (students, advisors and guests). If you would like to purchase extra tickets for the GAME ONLY, they are available for $22. Parking for the game only is NOT included. Parking Passes are available for $8 and need to be reserved by 11/13/15.
To register, please visit our fall leadership conference registration website. Registration for the conference must be received by November 13. Registration after November 13 will incur a $5 late fee for a total of $75 per person. Checks and late registrations must be received by November 20th. Payment for the “Nuggets of Leadership” can be made by credit card online during the registration process or by check.
The dress code for the conference is casual attire. Students will be active and should wear appropriate casual clothing. Jeans, t‐shirts and athletic shoes are acceptable. For more information, please contact: Tony Raymond, COTSA State Advisor, at (720) 858‐2794.