Future Fall Conferences:
This year, we are working on providing several fall leadership conference experiences across the state, each with a TEAMS (Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Math, and Science) experience included! Stay tuned as more dates and locations are added! Mark your calendars now for:
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2017 – Coors Field, Denver CO (space is limited. Please inquire about attendance)
2017 COTSA Fall Leadership Conference
September 29, 2017
Coors Field, Denver, CO
Come join Colorado TSA on Friday, September 29, 2017 at Coors Field for the 2017 Annual Fall Leadership Conference, “Leadership Rocks!” Students will learn, in an interactive, exciting and inspiring way how they can be leaders — regardless of age or experience. They will learn about:
- Model the Way: Students learn to build credibility among their peers
- Inspiring a Shared Vision: Students learn how to develop a clear image of possibility and what their organization could become
- Challenging the Process: Students learn how to challenge the process and accept challenges before them
- Enabling Others to Act: Students learn how leadership is a team effort
- Encourage the Heart: Students learn how encouraging others is a hallmark of leadership
Both Advisors and Students will gain new insight about LEAP (Leadership, Education, Achievement, Personal Growth) program. This year, LEAP will be making its way to the middle school level. Learn from the national trainer on how LEAP will impact the various competitive events!
This year will be the team from Colorado State University to conduct a “mini” TEAMS (Tests of Engineering Aptitude, Mathematics and Science) competition! TEAMS is usually a one-day competitive event for students in middle and high school that allows them to apply their knowledge of skills in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) to issues facing our global society. Focused on an annual theme, original academic and innovative concepts are developed for the competition based on the National Academy of Engineering’s Grand Challenges. Engaging in the challenges requires critical job-readiness skills such as teamwork, analytical thinking, and multi-dimensional problem solving. For more information on TEAMS, go to: http://www.tsaweb.org/TEAMS.
It’ll be a full day of leadership and competition, followed up with an evening of baseball with the Colorado Rockies!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Tony Raymond at email@example.com or (720) 858-2794.
Fall Leadership Conference Participation Certificates
If you attended the 2017 Fall Leadership Conference at Coors Field on September 29, you can get a certificate of participation by using the following link: