Pamela Wilkins, the TSA Advisor from Littleton High School, was presented with a Distinguished Service Award at the 2013 National TSA Conference in Orlando, FL.
A recipient of the award is selected on the basis of valued service to TSA. Both past and present contributions are considered. The criteria for the award are:
- Associated with TSA in some capacity for a minimum of three years.
- Active participation as evidence by attendance at the conferences, membership on committees, judging student events, etc.
- Involvement with advancing TSA as evidence by work in professional education groups, publications, research, etc.
- High standard of attainment as shown by establishment of new TSA chapters, program expansion or innovation, or by achievement of student members who have achieved prominence and distinction.
- Recognition by fellow professionals as indicated by similar awards from local, district, state or regional groups.
Congratulations Mrs. Wilkins on this outstanding achievement!